Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fall Shows - 2007

HI, Everyone!

I hope your school year has begun on the right foot!

Now, let's start to think about all the great Christmas presents you'll need this year, and who you'll be buying terrific handmade, one-of-a-kind pieces from... ME! LOL

 

FALL SHOWS - 2007

November 10 - Walt Disney School, Gates

December 2 - Sweden Clarkson Community Center: 4927 S. Lake Road, Brockport Kiwanis Club 2007 Holiday Craft Show

December 8 - Greece Olympia High School: Maiden Lane, Greece

 

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR SMILING FACES AT THESE UPCOMING SHOWS!

 

I'll post more photos of available pieces as time allows, and if my computer doesn't freeze up! Ugh!

Currently, I can accept payments in the form of: cash, money orders, or PayPal - via email invoices. If you live in the local area, I can deliver your piece of wearable art at no extra charge! If you'd like it mailed, I will have to apply the regular shipping charge of $6 (to cover the cost of postage and bubble wrap), but you'll be sure to receive your package within 2 business days! (I love the USPS!)

If you have something in mind that you'd like me to create, please let me know, so I can start gathering materials NOW, so your great piece can be completed in time to send it to your BFF by her b-day, or Xmas, or just because! :)

No comments: