Friday, November 25, 2011

I'll be in person in Perinton!

Hi, Everyone!

I'll be all set-up in the Perinton Square Mall on the following days:

Wednesday, November 30th
Thursday, December 1st
Thursday, December 22nd
Friday, December 23rd
Saturday, December 24th (Christmas Eve!)

I will be there approximately between 11am and 7pm on those days.

I will have my Spa Soaps ready for you to purchase individually, or to create a gift box or bag, which includes a scrubby!

My super soft Baby Blankets will warm your little one, so purchase soon, as supplies are limited, and each one is a one-of-a-kind!

And, my Jewelry is ready to gift, and I will have small gift boxes on hand for each purchase! Until I run out, of course, so shop early! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you, and helping spread happy holiday cheer!

No comments: