Thursday, November 26, 2015

2015 Holiday Season - UPDATE

Hello, Friends!

As usual, I want to remind everyone to be sure to visit my facebook page, as that is where the most up-to-date info and photos of current items can be found!

www.facebook.com/NiceNRG

It has been wonderful seeing previous customers at the Gates Presbyterian Church's Church Mouse Bazaar in November, as well at the Faith Lutheran Church's Craft Sale in October!

Once again, I will be participating in East Rochester's Advent Craft Sale on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 from 9am-3pm in the High School's Gym! Please come out to #ShopSmall with me!

Please, stay in touch, and let me know if there is anything you need for gift-giving throughout the year! Email me at: NiceNRG@aol.com or send me a text at: 585-773-5170.

Here's wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy 2015 holiday season!

Peace!
~ Pam :)

No comments: